The incumbent in this position will provide end user support of applications and all iconectiv products that are deployed in different geographic locations as well as in USA. Strong Customer service, strong technical skills and other soft skills are non-negotiable, while basic PC, laptop and network connectivity troubleshooting skills are a must. We are looking for a Lead who has hands on experience for overseeing several Applications Support Engineers who are supporting proprietary and critical business applications while providing outstanding customer service.
This person must demonstrate very good technical skills, very good communication skills (both written and verbal) have self-initiative and self-direction in a fast paced, growth oriented company. Key responsibilities include:
· Supports the restoration of the application and service operation as quickly as possible to minimize the impact to customer’s business operations.
· Responsible for planning and coordinating all activities required to perform, monitor, and report on the incident remediation and Disaster Recovery efforts.
· Shall act as the Point of Contract (POC) for all Major Incident support and coordination. Responsible for the effective implementation of the Incident Management process and ensuring that incidents are managed and reported in accordance with the ITIL Incident Management process.
· Shall be the representative for the first stage of escalation for Incidents.
· Responsible for managing Tier 2 incident responses and resolutions.
· Responsible for ensuring that all incidents are properly resolved and closed. Responsible for providing recommendations to the CBP Incident Manager for the continuous improvement of Incident Management Process.
· Represent iconectiv and act as the direct link/ liaison between our staff and the customer during day-to-day operations.
· Support the following types of calls, questions, or tickets: o Customer Service o Application Troubleshooting
· Assimilate all provided training associated with the application, and processes/procedures
· Gain a full understanding of internal processes and assist as needed.
· Participate in discussions & brainstorming, review sessions on architecture, design, and logic.
· Work closely with a great, close-knit team.
· B.E degree in Computer Science, Electronics or Electrical Engineering is preferred
· Familiarity with Java Application Middleware; specifically Red Hat JBoss Enterprise Advanced Platform, Amazon Web Services is required
· Understanding of Relational Database Management System concepts and writing SQL queries; especially in the Oracle Database and MySQL is desired
· 5+ years of customer service experience
· 1+ years of supervisory experience is required
· Excellent technical troubleshooting experience is necessary.
· Excellent phone and verbal communication skills
· Application support experience is a Must
· Superior MS Office Skills
· Strong business writing skills and the ability to author professional memos, reports, and correspondences
· Experience with reporting, metrics, SLA management, and quality assurance
· Strong organizational skills and the ability to build effective working relationships
· Excellent work ethics and customer focus
· Initiative, critical thinking and good follow through are key characteristics
· Any experience with Service Now or Jira or similar ticketing system is a must
· ITIL certification is preferred
· Previous participation in a complete, ground-up product deployment
· Strong organizational skills, attention to detail and the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines.
· Willingness to work in a 24/7 environments in case the need arises
· Experience working with a diverse, global community is preferred
· Develop the ability to sense issues and activities and communicate/escalate effectively