authoritative data at your fingertips
The efficient administration of phone numbers is essential for network operations, customer service and troubleshooting organizations to provide a seamless phone service to their customers. Inaccurate information means lost revenue and reputational damage caused by dissatisfied customers switching to competitors. Inaccessible data means lost time digging through information from disparate systems to resolve basic customer issues.
iconectiv TruNumber Finder provides the data you need to streamline customer acquisition, enhance customer satisfaction and build resource efficiency. You’ll be able to access the right information to detect and diagnose issues quickly, so that you can direct the right team to the job. Our authoritative, web-based data will enable your number code administrators or network operations team to validate crucial information related to coverage, service and porting history.
Available to authorized users of the U.S. Number Portability Administration Center (NPAC), Finder provides a simple, seamless and secure way to keep track of the more than 30 million phone numbers ported each year in the United States.
Learn more about TruNumber Finder by visiting the product website.
definitive numbering data
iconectiv TruNumber Finder provides a rapid, accurate view of critical information related to phone numbers. It aggregates data from disparate systems to simplify number management, confirm customer acquisition and enhance customer service. This data is essential for phone call routing, efficient on-boarding of new customers who require number porting and instant troubleshooting of customer issues related to call completion.
The speed, convenience and reliability of accessing this information enables customer service representatives and number pooling administrators to:
- Make data-driven decisions based on which service provider currently owns a number or block of numbers
- Access critical data faster with lookup function that identifies the service provider of record for ported numbers
- Quickly view number code and block ownership and identify individual numbers that have been ported out
- Get an in-depth look at service provider ownership of a specific phone number at a certain point in time using historical information
- Complete post-port validation to ensure the number was ported correctly
- Gain valuable insight to resolve customer service issues related to coverage and service area
- Avoid customer and call impacting issues through efficient management of number pooling and administration related to number block exceptions