Our clients rely on iconectiv to deliver trusted communications. We imagine a world without boundaries, where the ability to access and exchange information is simple, seamless and secure. Enabling the world of tomorrow through the simple, seamless and secure interconnection of networks, devices and applications driving enriched secure customer engagements.
We are looking for an individual who can support the promotion of iconectiv’ s products and services that position iconectiv as a Regulatory and industry partner for trusted communications. To support this the Candidate needs to have experience with voice and messaging traffic flows. As well as experience in supporting Regulatory initiatives such as Number Portability and call/message spoofing. Our focus is associated with affording Regulatory bodies and services providers the ability to implement solutions to build a trusted communications ecosystem.
In addition, we are an industry leader working to stop illegal robocalling domestically and now internationally. Experience with the STIR/SHAKEN standards to position the iconectiv products to address caller ID spoofing internationally.
In performing this role, the individual must develop strong working relationships with a variety of internal and external stakeholders, including business development, account management, product management, subject matter experts and engineering. The Presales role requires the individual to support solution definition with prospective customers to enable market, business and account development. Additionally, the role will require the person to engage with product management and engineering to deliver Voice of Customer feedback and input to iconectiv’s product roadmaps to support their evolution.
The individual should be able to articulate and communicate information effectively with diverse audiences and can translate subject matter terminology into business terms to support product positioning and opportunity development.
The individual will be expected to have the following:
- Familiarity with the challenges facing Regulatory Authorities and service providers
- Capability to maintain a high level of technical knowledge pertinent to service provider support system infrastructure
- Ability to position iconectiv products against those of our competitors by highlighting their technical and business value
- Experience in establishing a thought leadership role with prospective customers, industry groups and Regulatory authorities
- Experience in engaging prospective customers to nurture and shape opportunity development via interactions with Regulatory Authorities and carriers at senior levels through to hands-on technical staff
- Ability to support the sales team in developing and managing Technical and/or Territory Account Plans
- Ability to travel internationally on a regular basis for short periods of time
In addition, the candidate is expected to have:
- Minimum 5 years of directly related work experience in a vendor, integrator and/or service provider
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, including experience speaking at industry events
- Strong telecommunications industry knowledge, including number portability, voice & messaging service/delivery
- Demonstrative ability to develop and build successful consultative business relationships
- Leadership and decision-making skills
- Bachelor’s degree and equivalent work experience