Social Media Web Producer
Looking for a Social Media web producer with Social Media experience, to manage, and run our social media channels and work with our marketing and product teams effectively. You will be the day to day contact for social media needs, updates and be responsible for maintaining workflow and ensuring posts are completed to timelines. This position reports to the Director of Digital & Web Services.
- Use social media marketing tools to create and maintain the company’s brand
- Work with marketing professionals to develop social media marketing campaigns
- Manage the company’s social media strategy
- Research social media trends
- Set key performance indicators (KPIs) for social media campaigns, such as targets for a certain number of shares or likes and measuring a campaign’s performance against the KPIs
- Present regular reports on the progress and status of all project initiatives.
- Assist in planning and execution of SEM campaigns.
- Collaborate with web team to create future pages
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners.
- Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) from a four-year college or university; or equivalent combination of education and/or experience.
- 3 + years of Social Media Production & Management experience, including project planning, task scheduling, risk and issue management, in a fast-moving production environment.
- Demonstrated ability to manage projects under challenging and pressurized scenarios.
- Strong people interaction and relationship building skills across multiple functions within the organization
- Developed sense of ownership and accountability
- Excellent verbal and written communication, as well as interpersonal and presentation skills
- U.S. Citizenship
Job Specification Qualifications
- Experience with LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook
- Experience with Hootsuite
- Ability to coordinate and organize requests and effectively prioritize, oversee and facilitate projects and requests.
- Ability to collaborate with technical and non-technical staff.
- Ability to adjust to changing priorities and deadlines
- Exhibit strong organizational skills and attention to detail.