Intern – Bid & Sales Operations
At iconectiv, we envision a world without boundaries, where the ability to access and exchange information is simple, secure and seamless. As the authoritative partner of the communications industry for more than 30 years, our market-leading solutions enable the interconnection of networks, devices, and applications for more than one billion people every day. Working closely with private, government and non-governmental organizations, iconectiv has intimate knowledge of the intricacies and complexities of creating, operating, and securing the telecommunications infrastructure for service providers, regulators, enterprises and content providers. iconectiv provides network and operations management, numbering, registry, fraud and revenue assurance and messaging solutions to more than 1,000 customers globally.
As the world continues to change in ways we cannot even begin to imagine, we know that one thing will never change -- the need to stay connected. The world of tomorrow is counting on us, and we are delivering.
A US-based company, Telcordia Technologies, Inc., doing business as iconectiv. For more information, visit www.iconectiv.com.
The position will be assigned to the Bid & Sales Operations team and will be responsible for primarily supporting iconectiv sales and product teams.
We are seeking a motivated individual to help drive day-to-day operations of proposal project administration and financial analysis. There is a wide array of tasks for this position to help ensure the efficient operation of the Bid & Sales Operations team.
The B&SO position is a great opportunity to learn leadership and financial analysis & project management skills. This position will collaborate with other iconectiv staff from a variety of departments including Finance, Sales, and Product Management.
• Bid Response preparation including editing, document review meetings and pricing analysis
• Track project information, follow up on issue status, resolve routine issues, report status to management
• Assist with the meeting preparation, including report generation/review
• Work with cross functional teams to develop and execute plans
• ERP/CRM System maintenance including creation of opportunities and projects
• Utilize tools to analyze, query and manipulate data according to defined business rules and procedures
• Other related tasks are to be performed as assigned
• A degree in one of the following areas of study or currently enrolled in accredited university (Marketing, Journalism, Business Administration, or Finance degree preferred)
• Advanced MS Word and intermediate MS Excel skills
• SharePoint experience a plus
• Must be detail-oriented
• Possess strong organization and planning skills
• Solid interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams
• Effective communicator – both written and verbal
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize and work independently in a fast paced environment
• Motivated, high-potential performer, with demonstrated ability to influence and lead
• Strong communicator with excellent interpersonal skills
• Able to solve complex problems and successfully manage ambiguity and unexpected change
• Teachable and embracing of best practices and feedback as a means of continuous improvement
• Consistently high achiever marked by perseverance, humility and a positive outlook in the face of challenges
Relocation Benefits: This position is not eligible for relocation assistance.
View full description
DISCLAIMER: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees assigned to this position. Therefore, employees assigned may be required to perform additional job tasks required by the manager.
We are proud to be an EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled employer. The Company’s status is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor. Request Priority Protected Veteran Referrals. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.