The Software Developer position will work closely with Engineering, Support, and Sales teams to design, create, and develop new features and capabilities on the 8MS software products.
You will have the opportunity to help us keep iconectiv’s 8MS SaaS platform as THE SaaS solution for the industry.
- Complete software development within the specified development schedule and follow best SDLC practices.
- Ability to learn and adapt new technologies, i.e. a new language, database or others.
- Modify existing software and integrate it back into the system.
- Read existing software; understand how it works and what it does.
The 8MS Software Developer position requires an individual with a strong software, technical, and engineering skills and interest. The position involves understanding and using 8MS products at a detailed level, working with internal engineers to communicate and solve technical problems, managing and prioritizing multiple projects, and providing follow-up information. Good verbal and writing skills are required.
- BS in Computer Science
- 5+ years of experience in the C programming language.
- 5+ years of experience in the Java programming language.
- Experience developing web-based user interfaces.
- Telephony Industry Experience – Toll-Free Provisioning preferred.
- JSON, XML, Rest Based API’s and Single Sign On protocols (OIDC, SAML )
- Technology stack: OS: Linux, Webserver: Tomcat and Database: Oracle