Principal of Product Innovation and Technology
The global telecommunications landscape is constantly changing and evolving. To remain competitive, companies must keep up the pace with market demands and be able to adapt. iconectiv is looking for a candidate who can evaluate current trends, opportunities, and threats and help steer innovative approaches to solving challenges facing the market. The core focus of this role is to drive rapid innovation, deliver products to multiple global markets with scale and efficiency, while improving the customer experience in reach and interaction to iconectiv suite of services. The ideal candidate will have a solid background in technical product management/development, hardware/software infrastructure. You will need to understand current market trends driving the telecommunications marketplace and have a good grasp of technologies.
As the Product Innovation Principal you will:
- Identify opportunities within the telecommunications industries of products and services, define products and features that are complimentary, including repositioning of existing iconectiv solutions.
- Help evaluate and design and collaborate to build prototypes efficiently and to validate direction and roadmaps
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including Sales, Marketing, Engineering, Finance, and Legal to bring ideas and eventual products to market
- Create and manage product KPIs to measure and report on tests, releases, and results.
- Present ideas, value, and go-to-market plans, including outlaying strategic and functional path, to stakeholders across iconectiv to gain alignment on direction and vision for new concepts
- Develop product position and messaging that differentiates the concept, feature, or product within the market
- Assist in the development of pricing, bundling, or channel strategies to maximize total customer value and overall revenue for product line
- Represent iconectiv in Industry Forums, such as GSMA.
- 5+ year’s years experience in technical product management / product management / product / service engineering for a high-tech company (cloud experience preferred)
- Bachelor's Degree
- Knowledge of current communication network technologies and its evolution
- Understanding of scalable cloud-based architectures and technologies
- Ability to positioning cloud architectures and technology to internal and external audiences
- Ability to drive digital product design and marketing design
- Collaborates well with other leaders and stakeholders, able to influence material change through the organization
- Demonstrated track record of launching new products, or evolving existing solutions, and executing successful GTM plans
- Must possess excellent written communication and presentation skills and business acumen