The qualified candidate for this position would be expected to:
- Work with internal clients to understand business needs from sales and/or procurement perspectives.
- Draft, review, revise, and participate in negotiation of both iconectiv standard form software/services sales agreements and/or vendor agreements as well as agreements provided by customers and/or vendors, with terms ranging from routine to complex, for both US and international data services sales opportunities, software and services sales opportunities, and vendor purchase agreements.
- Provide risk assessment of contract terms and conditions and offer alternative approaches to mitigate risk, including drafting and negotiating alternative contractual language.
- Recognize when to escalate issues and engage attorneys for legal support.
- B.S./B.A. or Advanced Degree.
- 8+ years of contract management/drafting/negotiation experience, preferably in support of communications software and services businesses.
- Strong negotiation, analytical, and drafting skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Sound business judgment.
- High energy, self-starter with a “can-do” attitude, strong drive for results and a demonstrated passion for understanding and meeting multiple and simultaneous client objectives.
- Ability to absorb new concepts rapidly and find creative solutions to challenging business models and/or problems.
- Demonstrated ability to work both independently, as well as with cross functional teams to meet timelines while delivering high quality results.