Interpret and convert business requirements and customer feedback into solution designs for consumption by system engineers and programmers (including creating user stories), and vice versa along with guiding software development, testing and verification of requirements through laboratory work as needed.
Lead, drive, and own solution blueprints and consistent architectural patterns that enable scalable, highly available, and fault-tolerant real-time systems.
Lead and provide hands-on support to help SEs, programmers, and product managers to quickly assess feasibility and incubate solutions that ultimately form the basis of the solution architecture.
As such, a successful candidate should be able to:
- Identify architecturally significant requirements that require decisive but well-vetted choices to be made about the technology stack being used.
- Leverage the position’s exposure to both the business and technical domains to identify and solve broader, project-wide issues
- Proven ability to design solutions for Greenfield products and re-architect existing solution by leading discovery sessions with a wide range of customers
- Manages activities that take place during solution ideation, solution design, and solution implementation
- Experience engineering for large-scale, distributed systems including familiarity with networking concepts and fundamental tenets of security principles.
- Broad scope of technical background and experience, including such areas as databases, interface protocols, security, web technologies and web services.
- Knowledgeable about building solution on cloud platform with experience with AWS services desired.
- Ability and desire to research new product domains, resourceful and creative when faced with unfamiliar problems.
- Experience with delivery in an agile environment adhering to agile best practices is required.
- Excellent verbal, written and communication skills is required with the ability to interact with high level management on a regular basis
- Knowledge of wide range of telecom related domains is desired with specific expertise in messaging (short and long codes) along with rich communication systems
- Immediate availability required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent education or work experience
- Minimum of 10 – 12 years of experience related to IT Management or other information technology solutions architecture role
- Proficiency with information technologies in a secure network environment
- Microsoft applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio and SharePoint).
- Familiarity with testing tools like Postman or similar