This technical position is responsible for eyes on glass monitoring, investigation and response to security incidents impacting iconectiv and its partner systems.
- Consult with other members of project team and end users to identify PKI requirements and develop requirements documentation
- Contribute to the technical direction on all areas of PKI architecture, including policies, standards, strategies, automation and governance
- Provide guidance to key stakeholders on PKI lifecycle, processes and procedures
- Support the design of proactive monitoring, alerting, trend analysis for PKI and underlying infrastructure, and support the operations team in implementation.
- Build and maintain all documentation related to certificate policies and certificate practice statements, including areas of design, deployment, validation, operational and DR/BCP.
- Manage the day-to-day operations surrounding PKI certificate management, including generation, revocation, troubleshooting, etc.
- Support the security services surrounding vulnerability scanning/remediation and system password/certificate management
- Successfully adhere to implementation schedules for system deployments and improvements following defined change control processes
- Serve in industry working groups surrounding telecom systems security matters
- Increase maturity of PKI product/service by defining Governance and Standards, building Product Roadmaps, and publishing the PKI Engagement model with SLAs
- 5-8 years’ experience in IT Security; 3+ years’ experience working with PKI services and infrastructure.
- Subject matter expertise for areas of certificates and implementation & operation of PKI.
- Subject matter expertise for Key Management and Certificate enrollment/revocation processes.
- Fluency in security & encryption terminology
- Problem solving and troubleshooting of complex issues
- Experience with HSMs used in managing certificates and keys
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Information Technology or the equivalent combination of work experience required
- Security certifications desired, such as CISSP, CISM, CEH, AWS, GSEC
- Ability to present to peers and leadership on cryptography and PKI infrastructure roadmaps.
- Ability to strategically collaborate with other security, infrastructure, and engineering teams.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; requires ability to communicate technical analysis to both technical and non-technical audiences.