USTelecom Webinar Spotlights Challenges and Opportunities for Rapid 5G Rollouts
iconectiv to participate in a webinar on May 13, 2021 at 1 p.m. ET
iconectiv—along with a guest speaker from IDC—will participate in a USTelecom webinar, “Using Existing Technology to Power the Communications of Tomorrow (5G, Edge Computing, Virtualized Networking and More) to discuss the key findings from the IDC whitepaper, sponsored by iconectiv, “Common Language Drives Customer Value for All Network Technology: 5G/MEC and Virtualized Networking.”
Presenters will discuss:
- The challenges service providers face in their deployment and support strategies for 5G, edge computing and virtualized networking.
- The role of a universal structure in the deployment, management and interconnection of physical and virtual assets that support new 5G services.
- Use cases examples of service providers using a universal structure to reduce time to revenue for innovation investments and offer a competitive advantage in the race to expand service offerings.
- Mark Rebholz, USTelecom Vice President of Public Affairs
- Karl Whitelock, IDC Research Vice President, Communications Service Provider Operations & Monetization industry practice
- Sharon Dileo, iconectiv Director of Product Management
- Chris Bain, Director, Common Language Services at iconectiv
May 13, 2021 from 1 to 2 p.m. ET.
Zoom: Register to attend here.