The Trusted Communications Superheroes Chronicles: Episode Four
In the infinite and ever-evolving telecom universe, a mighty team of superheroes are battling villains set on disrupting the trusted communications ecosystem! These are their stories…
Operations Guardian and the Saga of Wasted CapEx and the Push for Digital Transformation
The 20% of service provider CapEx wasted each year is the elephant in the room that only a Trusted Communications Superhero with Herculean strength can successfully tackle. It’s a fight that only the Operations Guardian can win.
By knowing the details of how a network is sourced and deployed, the Operations Guardians come to battle with an untouchable intelligence and understanding of the complexities of delivering a trusted and secure communications experience. This not only allows Operations Guardians to help service providers operate as efficiently as possible, it also helps push digital transformation to the next level since this superhero tirelessly works to ensure that privacy, scalability and agility reign supreme across the entire digital value chain. Plus, with the Operations Guardian at the helm, seamless conversational commerce experiences that connect businesses and consumers continue to evolve for today’s communicators… and for future generations and innovations to come!
The Operations Guardians’ sophisticated supernatural collection consists of:
- TruOps Telecom Routing Administrator. Knowing that successful call routing, rating and billing all depend on one thing – access to the most accurate, timely and comprehensive data available – the Operations Guardians leverage TruOps Telecom Routing Administration (TRA). As the industry standard for more than 30 years, TRA is the U.S. telecom industry’s go-to source for reliable and precise information on call routing, rating and billing.
- TruNumber Routing. Inaccurate data is a villain that the Operations Guardian is more than ready to take on. It’s the root cause of non-optimal routing and rating, which can quickly get very expensive for SMS aggregators, application providers and service providers. It can also be the reason for unnecessary interconnection charges, elevated costs and more dropped calls and undelivered texts, which is a serious customer service risk for service providers. Fortunately, with TruNumber Routing, the Operations Guardians can help eliminate these problems. One of the industry’s most robust and powerful numbering tools, TruNumber Routing provides optimal routing and rating data, while preventing unnecessary revenue leakage, so that businesses have the data needed to ensure accurate, least-cost routing every time.
- TruNumber Portability Clearinghouse. Another key tool in the Operations Guardians arsenal, TruNumber Portability Clearinghouse is designed for a country’s regulators to introduce and administer number portability and simplify port processing for service providers. It ports all number types through one comprehensive and centralized system, ensuring a simple, secure and scalable platform that helps meet all regulatory mandates and national number portability requirements. TruNumber Portability Clearinghouse also helps drive choice and convenience for consumers, and sparks industry competition and innovation.
- TruNumber Gateway. Operations Guardians use this important tool as the critical link between a service provider’s internal operations and the outside world. It connects a service provider to national clearinghouses, dramatically simplifying and expediting the entire portability process. With TruNumber Gateway, communication service providers can coordinate back-office systems and automate portability transactions, including updating network elements on number porting changes, ultimately empowering them to maximize call completion rates with less costs and fewer errors.
- TruReach Toll-Free 8MS. For RespOrgs, the efficient management of toll-free numbers isn’t a luxury – it’s a necessity. Toll-free numbers not only help provide superior customer service, they are also indispensable tools for building brand equity and expanding the geographic range of a business. When not managed correctly the many benefits may not be fully realized. Operations Guardians use TruReach Toll-Free 8MS to overcome this challenge. As a cost-effective, cloud-based solution that helps ensure businesses can manage toll-free numbers efficiently, TruReach Toll-Free 8MS allows them to continue providing outstanding customer service while growing their business.
- TruReach Deliver Aerialink. With nearly 80% of people using texting for business purposes, it has become an essential tool for communicating with customers and prospects. Just because texting is quick and convenient for consumers, however, doesn’t mean the same rules apply for business. The truth is, business messaging involves much more than hitting “send.” Each message travels through a complex web of providers and applications before ever reaching recipients. Operations Guardians know this, which is why they rely on TruReach Deliver Aerialink, which ensures messages successfully navigate this intricate ecosystem so that those businesses that are building brand equity through messaging can do just that.
Like their counterparts in the Trusted Communications Superheroes Squadron, the Operations Guardians have one main goal: Keeping people connected, businesses running and commerce flowing.
how can Operations Guardians help you?
If you are among the Operations Guardians tasked with tackling the complexities of delivering a trusted and secure communications experience or pushing digital transformation forward, download the free Superhero Identity Kit, including the official infographic, virtual background, and other trusted communications digital assets.
Stay tuned to learn more about the sagas the other Trusted Communications superhero comrades are taking on every day.