SIPNOC 2020 to Highlight Best Practices for Increasing Call Attestation Levels and Omnichannel Verification
BRIDGEWATER, N.J. (December 3, 2020) – How can the STIR/SHAKEN framework be leveraged to help increase call-answer rates for legitimate businesses? What additional information do service providers need to give business calls the highest level of attestation? This will be a key topic of discussion at SIPNOC 2020, where iconectiv experts will join other industry leaders to provide actionable advice and best practices for enabling the highest level of caller verification and supporting the security of the next-generation of communications technology.
What: As a policy administrator for the Calling Number Verification Service and a provider of trusted communications solutions, iconectiv—a Diamond sponsor at SIPNOC 2020—will participate in two sessions during this year’s virtual event.
In the first session, experts from iconectiv, AT&T, Verizon, CTIA and Lumen Technologies will discuss what service providers and businesses need to do to ensure that legitimate calls are properly verified and achieve the correct level of attestation.
The second session will be a presentation on omnichannel verification and how this will be increasingly critical for protecting brands and the lucrative conversational commerce domain.
Why: As the communications landscape undergoes seismic shifts, new technologies have revolutionized the way businesses and consumers connect and engage with one another. At the same time, this has given rise to unforeseen challenges, with verification becoming more important across all communication channels: voice, text messages and Rich Communication Services (RCS) chatbots.
When: Monday, December 7th, 2020 | 2:30 p.m.-3:30 p.m. ET
Demystifying Attestation: Getting your business customers recognized, one call at a time
Tuesday, December 8th, 2020 | 11:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m. ET
The Company You Keep: How omnichannel verification helps service providers protect brands, buyers and the bottom line
Who: “Demystifying Attestation: Getting your business customers recognized, one call at a time” will include a panel of industry stakeholders featuring:
- Linda Vandeloop, AT&T, AVP External Affairs/Regulatory
- John Marinho, CTIA, Vice President Technology and Cyber Security
- Chris Drake, iconectiv, CTO
- Philip Linse, Lumen, Director, Public Policy
- Christopher Oatway, Verizon, Associate General Counsel
This panel discussion will highlight:
- Why businesses may have challenges getting some types of calls fully attested
- What service providers and businesses need to know to ensure that legitimate calls are treated properly and receive the correct level of attestation
- Best practices for successfully maximizing call-answer rates for legitimate business customers
- The role of a centralized business registry, certification authorities and delegated certificates
- Real-world use cases
Click here for more details and registration information.
“The Company You Keep: How omnichannel verification helps service providers protect brands, buyers and the bottom line,” which will be presented by Cliff Holsenbeck, Senior Director of Product Management at iconectiv, will highlight:
- How voice calls, text messages and chatbots are making business-to-consumer engagement more accessible, robust and efficient
- How verification can work across all channels consistently and effectively to protect consumers from spam, scams and smishing
- The emergence of RCS and what it means for service providers and businesses to establish seamless consumer trust across all communication channels
- The expectations to preserve and protect brand equity in the increasingly lucrative conversational commerce domain
Click here for more details and registration nformation.
Where: Register for the SIPNOC 2020 virtual event here.