MEF Leadership Forum + MEET UP
The MEF and the Canadian Telecommunications Association are collaborating to bring the industry together in Toronto on Tuesday, July 18, 2023 for an all-day conference where they will focus on the most recent text messaging developments, including the role of trust, identity and interoperability. The event will also explore the significance of trust, identity, interoperability and other topics including:
- Keynotes and seminars from industry leaders
- Panel talks in which industry insiders share key challenges in the industry
- Talks and fireside chats from startups pushing the boundaries of innovation in new ways.
- Interoperability, Identity, and Trust
Matt Lear, iconectiv’s Senior Director of Product Management, will be participating as a panelist for his session “One Medium, Many Paths: Differentiating between Shortcode, Toll Free + 10 DLC.” Other panelists include:
- Caitlin O’Neill, Senior Manager, Messaging Product Development – Canadian Telecommunications Association
- Nate Kliger, Senior Director – Messaging Strategy & Operations – Attentive
- Paul Wheeler, VP, North American Carrier Relations – Twilio
- David Schwind, Product Owner – Sinch
- Caitlin Long, Director Commercial Product Management – Bandwidth Inc.
Visit the MEF Forum website to learn more about the event, view the agenda and secure free tickets.