This Just In: Squadron of Telecom Superheroes Face Off Against Villains Corrupting the Trusted Communications Ecosystem
Join the Legions of Superheroes Fighting Fraud and Solving Network Complexities by Downloading Identity Kit and Infographic that Break Down How These Superpowers are Saving the Day
- What’s the News: In the ever-expanding telecom universe, there are villains trying to corrupt the trusted communications ecosystem. For those ready to join the legion of Trusted Communication Superheroes, we are ready for you to take your place among us.
- Who’s Involved: These superheroes—each wielding unique special powers—are laser-focused on keeping people connected, businesses running and commerce flowing by fighting against illegal robocallers and fraudsters, identifying and verifying suspicious callers, and solving service provider network and asset management complexities—all while tackling an array of other pressing issues.
- How to Get Started: iconectiv invites you to download a new infographic and digital assets that spotlight a team of superheroes helping the communications industry battle the villains and protect the trusted communications ecosystem.
- Why it Matters: The future of phone calls, text messages, 5G, 6G and generations beyond depend on the legion of Trusted Communication Superheroes protecting our communications infrastructure every day.
BRIDGEWATER, NJ – July 21, 2022 – The way in which consumers and businesses communicate—and how societies operate—is a key reason why companies are anticipated to spend $2.8 trillion on digital transformation globally by 2025.
In the shadows of communication service providers globally, a squadron of advanced and intelligent superheroes are diligently working to keep the integrity of the communications infrastructure and the relevancy of the communication channels intact. These superheroes are fighting to ensure trust across the ecosystem—from brands to businesses to consumers to regulators—so that everyone has confidence that they know with whom they are communicating. This includes making sure incoming and outgoing phone calls and messages are verified and identified, and that communications service providers can trust the information in their systems and network, and ultimately operate as cost effectively and efficiently as possible.
These superheroes—who are propelling the communications industry’s momentum—are keeping people connected, businesses running and commerce flowing. They are constantly innovating to address consumer needs and collaborating with industry stakeholders to ensure everyone is working together to protect our ability to communicate simply, seamlessly and securely.
A new infographic from iconectiv breaks down the various obstacles that the communications industry faces and the special powers each of these superheroes possess to combat these challenges.
“Trusted interconnectivity is an invaluable currency and the reason why it is vital that we work together to ensure confidence across all levels—from countries and companies to consumers,” said Richard Jacowleff, CEO, iconectiv. “We can accomplish this not only by safeguarding the future of a trusted communications ecosystem, but by supporting the massive digital transformational efforts that companies, policy makers and service providers around the world are investing in.”
With super powers capable of solving a host of telecom industry’s issues, the squadron of trusted communications superheroes, includes:
- Fraud Fighter – Each year, service providers lose approximately $29B in revenue to fraud. As slayer of fraud and suspicious activity—and provider of authoritative telephone number intelligence—the Trusted Communications Fraud Fighter’s impenetrable shield protects legitimate businesses, communication providers and consumers from being victimized by villains trying to steal money and identities. The Fraud Fighter helps spot and stop suspicious phone numbers to protect network integrity, safeguard customer relationships, protect margins and defend against nefarious activity.
- Identification Verifier – As the epic unmasker of hackers and fraudsters who hide behind computer screens, the Trusted Communications Identification Verifier’s hyper-truth-sensing vision spots, verifies, blocks, and stops bad actors from impersonating legitimate callers when originating nuisance calls and spam to give businesses and consumers confidence to connect and keep the channels of critical communications open! With the lion’s share of people (95%) answering a call only when they know it’s from a trusted source, the Identification Verifier helps service providers navigate STIR/SHAKEN to ensure their business customers know who they are speaking with, and consumers have the confidence to trust their caller ID—and confidently answer the phone again.
- Asset Protector – Since 83% of service providers consider having access to the right information at the right time critical to their business, the Trusted Communications Asset Protector has powers to seamlessly and securely know where all the Fixed Asset Management (FAM) assets are in a network, helping them safeguard their valuable investments. As the master of common language—and seer of all things—the Asset Protector can identify with precision and keep track of every financial and operational asset in the network to facilitate seamless collaboration between teams, departments, vendors, and partners – ensuring that everyone has what they need to simplify financial compliance and streamline asset management.
- Operations Guardian – The Trusted Communications Operations Guardian tackles the 20% of service provider CapEx that is wasted each year by knowing the details of how a network is sourced and deployed—ultimately helping them operate as efficiently as possible. With Herculean strength, the Operations Guardian can push digital transformation to the next level to ensure the seamless conversational commerce experiences that connect businesses and consumers continue to evolve for today’s communicators while ensuring privacy, scalability and agility across the entire digital value chain.
To identify which Superhero you are, download the free Superhero Identity Kit which includes an infographic, virtual background and other trusted communications digital assets.