How the Right Texting Method Drives Customer Engagement
MEF Leadership Forum 2023 Panel Session with iconectiv’s Matt Lear Discusses How Short Codes, 10DLC and Toll-Free Messaging Help Businesses Better Connect with Customers
What: With 98% of all text messages opened, it’s not surprising that businesses rely on it to boost customer engagement. However, with multiple methods of mass text messaging available, it can be difficult for businesses – weighing cost, delivery and engagement rates – to decide which method is best for them.
During a Mobile Ecosystem Forum (MEF) and Canadian Telecommunications Association 2023 panel discussion, iconectiv’s Matt Lear will join other industry experts to lay out the differences between short codes, 10-digit long codes (10DLC) and toll-free messaging, highlighting the benefits of each method for businesses across all industries, referencing several case study examples.
Who: Industry leaders for this panel session include:
- Matt Lear, Senior Director of Product Management, iconectiv
- Caitlin O’Neill, Senior Manager, Messaging Product Development, Canadian Telecommunications Association
- Nate Kliger, Senior Director, Messaging Strategy and Operations, Attentive
- Paul Wheeler, Vice President, North American Carrier Relations, Twilio
- Caitlin Long, Director of Commercial Product Management, Bandwidth Inc.
- Jonathan Vimont, Director, North American Messaging Products and Services, Sinch
When: July 18, 2023
Where: Hyatt Regency Toronto, 370 King Street West, Toronto, Canada
To set up a meeting with iconectiv, email firstname.lastname@example.org