How Can Telecom Operators Grow Their Businesses While Mitigating Risk?
May 17th Webinar Showcases How Fixed Asset Management Solutions Are Helping Service Providers Drive Financial Decisions and Compliance
What: Service providers are under significant pressure to sustain revenue growth and profitability while delivering new digital services. At the same time, regulations, technology disruptions, intensifying competition and changing customer demands are also placing telecom operators at a financial and operational crossroads: How can they grow their businesses while reducing cost and mitigating risk?
The webinar, “Driving Financial Decisions and Compliance with Fixed Asset Management,” will explore the role of an effective Fixed Asset Management (FAM) approach to enable the effective deployment, interworking and management of service providers’ physical and virtual assets.
Moderated by Michael Carroll, Editor of GSMA—and featuring iconectiv's Eyad Alqadi, Regional Director for EMEA and John Hayes, Senior Director—the webinar will explore the role that FAM plays in providing critical information to drive financial decisions and ensure compliance. The webinar will address questions like:
- What kinds of solutions are available to help navigate the operational and monetization challenges telecom operators face?
- How do these solutions support business strategies and services involving 5G, edge computing and virtualized networking?
In addition, they will discuss the role that FAM plays in:
- Aligning purchasing, procurement, inventory and operational management.
- Complying with regulatory, reporting, accounting and auditing requirements.
- Identifying areas of operational and capital efficiency.
- Making informed decisions to effectively manage the business.
- Supporting network sharing and enabling effective mergers and acquisitions.
- Michael Carroll, Editor, GSMA (moderator)
- Eyad Alqadi, Regional Director for EMEA, iconectiv (panelist)
- John Hayes, Senior Director, iconectiv (panelist)
When: May 17, 2022, at 8:00 a.m. ET.
Where: Register for the webinar, here.