be part of the team
A professionally challenging and rewarding place to work, we believe our employee’s knowledge, skills and experience are our most valued assets. We offer a competitive and comprehensive package that includes competitive base and incentive pay; medical, dental, life insurance; disability programs; Health Savings Account (HSA) and Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA); Savings/401(k), paid time off; education assistance and training. In addition to our full-time positions, we offer internships for students through our Intern University program and internships for professionals returning to the workforce through our affiliation with the Path Forward organization.
We are proud to be an EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled employer. The company's status is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor. Request Priority Protected Veteran Referrals. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing. Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws (FMLA, EEO, EPPA)
accommodations for applicants with disabilities
iconectiv is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and provides reasonable accommodation in its application process for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans. If you have difficulty using our online career page due to your disability and need accommodation, you may e-mail us at email@example.com. Please use "Accommodation Request" as the subject line of your email or call us at 732-699-4414.
Software Engineer - Contractor
Full stack developer with strong Server Side expertise to work on modifications to Common Language products as well as upgrading infrastructure platform
- Spring framework, Spring Boot, RESTful APIs
- Angular UI Development
- JPA, Hibernate
- RDBMS, NoSQL databases.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher with focus in computer science or engineering, or equivalent working experience
- Fast learner willing to learn new software technologies
- Outstanding problem solving skills
- Strong communications skills
- Self-starter, with strong sense of ownership
- Independent thinker and team player
Senior Full Stack Front - End Developer
Build highly available and scalable provisioning services. Architect, design and implement core components from the ground up. Build and design high throughput and query solutions to meet business needs including experimental design. Develop and implement server side components in micro services based architecture including web services. Write high quality code, execute on ideas, and continually strive for improvements.
• Expert level proficiency in Java programming language along with practical working experience in Python.
• Proven experience in building scalable web-based provisioning services in Java based on Linux systems.
• Experience in a wide variety of TCP based protocol stacks and architecture (HTTP, SOAP, REST).
• Experience in Spring framework technologies specifically Spring Core, Spring Security services , Spring Boot ,Spring cloud config and Spring Data services modules.
• Familiarity in working with RDBMS like Oracle or MySQL and JPA technologies like Hibernate.
• Familiarity with secure design and coding in a scrum based agile framework.
• Lead Developer will the ability to perform software architecture functions along with demonstrated experience of delivery software systems on aggressive schedules with quality and on schedule.
• College degree (Bachelors) and 10+ years of working experience.
• Familiarity with data stores specifically Elastic Search and/or MongoDB.
• Familiarity with AWS.
• Hands-on experience with Node.js.
Relocation Benefits: This position is not eligible for relocation assistance.
View full descriptionApply
Sr. Enterprise Engineer (Linux/ Windows)
The Enterprise Engineer will be a key member of the iconectiv IT Infrastructure and Operations team, and will be responsible for product strategy, roadmap management of iconectiv's Server Engineering services. The candidate will drive the direction and strategy of all technologies directly impacting iconectiv core infrastructure and business systems. Candidate will have the following responsibilities:
- The Sr. Enterprise Engineer (Linux Windows) is responsible for corporate and production design and implementation
- Process requests from internal ticketing system
- Provide 24/7 support for all corporate infrastructure via on-call rotation
- Define enterprise standards and ensure product engineering and lifecycle processes are followed
- Conduct evaluations of current services, looking for prospective enhancements
- Oversee and drive the implementation of enterprise initiatives related to core Infrastructure Services
- Direct and guide junior members of the team
- Advise and present to senior management technology related issues and trends
- Interact with key stakeholders to proactively identity business problems and opportunities that can be addressed with innovative technology solutions
- Translate business requirements into technical requirements
- Partner and work collaboratively with various IT groups to influence future technology decisions
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 5 years’ experience in infrastructure engineering
- Experienced with Microsoft and Linux based Operating Systems (8+ years minimum)
- Experienced with Active Directory and Group Policy Management (8+ years minimum)
- Experienced with Virtualization technologies such as VMWare (vCenter rand ESXi), RHEL KVM (8+ years minimum)
- Experienced with DNS, DHCP, SMTP and Security Patching (Windows, Linux) services (8+ years minimum)
- Experienced with x86 server hardware (HP/Dell/Cisco UCS) (8+ years minimum)
- Experienced with Backups and Storage technologies (Avamar/DataDomains, Netapp, EMC)
- Strong scripting skills
- MCSA, MCSE or VCP certification is a plus