NetSuite Billing Coordinator
- This position will support the iconectiv billing manager in their overall daily responsibilities. This will include but not be limited to the following.
- The review and understanding of contract particulars as it relates to properly establishing the required Sales Order in NetSuite.
- The establishment of billing and revenue schedules within NetSuite in compliance with contract terms /language and internal reporting requirements.
- Distributing Customer Invoices as required including the use of outside platforms such as Ariba or other customer specific systems.
- Ensuring contracts line items are established with correct sales tax information.
- Working with other groups within Finance and Product management to resolve invoicing, credit, and cash application issues.
- NetSuite Customer Setup.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business/Accounting.
- Experience in an accounting operational environment.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams.
- Ability to work independently, manage your own time and priorities, and strong organizational skills.
- Experience working with NetSuite ERP system and knowledge of Avalara tax software
- US Citizenship required