The candidate will be a key member of financial planning and analysis team supporting product line management. Responsibilities include leading the annual budgeting process, creating monthly forecasts, identifying variances and implementing corrective action as necessary. The role will be responsible for identifying process improvements, and implementing the methodologies that drive positive change. This position will require the ability to interact with all levels of the organization and deliver presentations to the management team. The candidate must be comfortable operating independently in a fast paced environment and must have strong analytical and financial system competencies:
• Drive and cultivate collaborative relationships with Product Management to facilitate an understanding of key business drivers of the financial results.
• Evaluate product performance to ensure consistency with short-term and long range goals.
• Coordinate and provide high quality budget and forecasts including variance analysis.
• Drive the communication and development of key performance indicators
• Monitor, track, and proactively report business performance, identifying issues, opportunities and challenges.
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance, MBA or CPA preferred.
• 1 - 3 years of accounting and business finance experience, including budgeting, forecasting, financial modeling, and auditing
• Strong organizational skills, capacity to quickly identify problems and structure solutions, and to plan and prioritize multiple projects, while maintaining high quality and meeting or exceeding deadlines.
• Strong commercial sense, with the ability to link operational performance to financial results. This includes generating alternatives that drive positive change.
• Highly effective written, verbal, and presentation communication skills.
• Strong ability to articulate complicated financial information across levels, functions and geographic regions and cultures.
• Proven ability to work across organizations, influencing change and delivering results.
• Advanced PowerPoint and Excel skills including multi-level charting, scenario development, pivot tables, lookups and macrosView full description Apply Bridgewater, NJ Finance 2494