The qualified candidate for this position would be expected to:
• Work with internal clients to understand business needs from sales and/or procurement perspectives.
• Draft, review, revise, and participate in negotiation of both iconectiv standard form software/services sales agreements and/or vendor agreements as well as agreements provided by customers and/or vendors, with terms ranging from routine to complex, for both US and international data services sales opportunities, software and services sales opportunities, and vendor purchase agreements.
• Provide risk assessment of contract terms and conditions and offer alternative approaches to mitigate risk, including drafting and negotiating alternative contractual language.
• Recognize when to escalate issues and engage attorneys for legal support.
• B.S./B.A. or Advanced Degree.
• 8+ years of experience, preferably in support of telecommunications software and services businesses.
• Strong negotiation, analytical, and drafting skills.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Sound business judgment.
• High energy, self-starter with a “can-do” attitude, strong drive for results and a demonstrated passion for understanding and meeting multiple and simultaneous client objectives.
• Ability to absorb new concepts rapidly and find creative solutions to challenging business models and/or problems.
• Demonstrated ability to work both independently, as well as with cross functional teams to meet time lines while delivering high quality results.
• Prior contract management and/or paralegal experience a plus.
Relocation Benefits: This position is not eligible for relocation assistance.
View full description Apply Bridgewater, NJ Legal 2400