Telecommunications Industry and Regulatory Director
This role will represent iconectiv on various industry groups such as ATIS, NANC, ITU, GSMA, etc. and contribute to the regulatory and legislative processes.
- Monitor legislation and regulation that may potentially impact the company and share with business unit and leadership teams to formulate strategy.
- Contribute to regulatory and legislative processes - including subject matter expertise, industry collaboration, and public policy analysis and advice.
- Work with both internal (legal and product management) and external resources to ensure company compliance with telecommunication regulations.
- Develop and contribute to telecommunication industry policy submissions and engage in consultations with relevant regulators.
- Increase industry relationships to identify business and growth opportunities for iconectiv.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience working with local, state, and federal telecommunication regulatory agencies.
- Knowledge of and experience working with both FCC and state public regulatory commission rules & regulations.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient to advanced PPT, Excel, and research database skills are fundamental to success in this role.
- Possesses a high degree of interpersonal skills and is comfortable working with various levels within the industry and organization.
- Demonstrated experience identifying business and growth opportunities for an organization.
- International trade association and regulatory knowledge a plus.
- Proficient with various collaboration tools such as: Outlook, Teams, Salesforce, Microsoft Office tools, etc.