Software Quality Assurance Engineer
iconectiv is seeking a lead Test Automation Engineer to define and implement test automation scripts to ensure that our products match our software quality standards. You will be a lead test engineer on the TruNumber Gateway product, which provides service providers a GUI to initiate and manage telephone number porting activities in addition several APIs to 3PSW system that support telephone number porting automation.
- Work with an Agile team to deliver best-in-class test cases and automation scripts.
- Define and implement the test automation strategy, support other testers in their testing activities, create automated test cases and perform automated and manual testing as needed.
- Collaborate with System Engineering, Software Development, DevOps, and Program Management in all aspects of the development lifecycle from early design feedback, functional automation, reliability, stress, performance, integration testing, through to supporting production issues.
- Skilled with a variety of languages, frameworks, tools and techniques for front and back-end test automation - preferably the Robot Test Automation framework.
- Understanding of Web based application built using the Angular web development framework.
- Proven ability to write automation scripts to verify data structures, data formats, and data values.
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain automation tests.
- Experience with Agile/SCRUM processes and techniques and familiarity with Helix is an advantage.
- Ability to communicate and collaborate cross-functionally, and work well in a team-oriented environment.
- Strong ability to create and design test automation and test infrastructure - 3+ years in a Software Engineer or Software Engineer in an automated test capacity is preferred.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- B.S. in Computer Science or related discipline.
- US Citizenship required