Technical Customer Support, contract
The customer service representative will be responsible for Tier 1 and Tier 2 customer support for the Trusted Communications products. The candidate must obtain an in depth understanding of the Trusted Communications products, platform, and features.
This process includes learning and understanding the workflows associated with the onboarding and vetting of consumers of the Trusted Communications product. This includes understanding and interpreting the error codes from the iconectiv solution on the failures. The candidate should be able to translate the internal error codes to valid business reasons on why the call was rejected. Ability to navigate multiple web interfaces including third party interfaces/logs to understand the issue is essential.
Responsibilities will include
- Monitoring incoming customer calls and emails while meeting contractual SLA obligations.
- Managing trouble tickets from creation to closure.
- Documenting customer issues, researching a solution and providing a professional response in a timely manner.
- Maintaining an understanding of the Registered Caller product and the requirements of each
- Maintaining a Service Desk User Guide.
- Obtaining knowledge of the Registered Caller customer base
- Building relationships with Registered Caller customers
The role will be responsible for identifying process improvements and implementing the methodologies that drive positive change. This position will require the ability to interact with all levels of the organization and possibly deliver presentations to the management team. The candidate must be comfortable operating independently in a fast paced environment and must have strong analytical and financial system competencies.
BS degree (preferred)
• Minimum 3 years of customer service experience is desired.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Experience with Service Now ticketing systems would be a plus.
• Excellent work ethic and customer focus.
• Initiative, critical thinking and good follow through are key characteristics.
• Strong organizational skills.
Additional Skills: Knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite of products (Advanced PowerPoint and Excel skills), ability to multitask.