be part of the team
A professionally challenging and rewarding place to work, we believe our employee’s knowledge, skills and experience are our most valued assets. We offer a competitive and comprehensive package that includes competitive base and incentive pay; medical, dental, life insurance; disability programs; Health Savings Account (HSA) and Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA); Savings/401(k), paid time off; education assistance and training. In addition to our full-time positions, we offer internships for students through our Intern University program and internships for professionals returning to the workforce through our affiliation with the Path Forward organization.
We are proud to be an EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled employer. The company's status is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor. Request Priority Protected Veteran Referrals. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing. Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws (FMLA, EEO, EPPA)
accommodations for applicants with disabilities
iconectiv is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and provides reasonable accommodation in its application process for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans. If you have difficulty using our online career page due to your disability and need accommodation, you may e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please use "Accommodation Request" as the subject line of your email or call us at 732-699-4414.
Sales for Messaging
The Sales position will work closely with iconectiv’s Sales, Marketing, and Engineering teams to win new business and shape our future product direction. Working as part of the iconectiv Sales Team, this individual will be responsible for enterprise sales of the TrueReach Deliver Aerialink platform (business text messaging services) to new customers. You will be generating new opportunities from independent outreach/prospecting.
iconectiv’s Sales position requires an individual with a positive attitude, outgoing personality, and a genuine ability to gain customer confidence and close sales. You will champion a mission to increase our market share and revenue by establishing trusting relationships with customers.
You will achieve this by:
•Becoming proficient in our existing sales processes and business messaging offerings, and communicating their value to prospects in a compelling and meaningful way
•Becoming a messaging subject matter expert (if you aren’t already one) that is able to identify use cases and innovative ways to solve customer’s problems via texting
•Developing and implementing an outbound plan for target accounts that includes: proactively identifying, researching, contacting and qualifying each prospect. You will be responsible for your own research and angle of approach for each account
•Maintaining a high level of accountability on weekly sales activities including providing regular updates via Salesforce.com
What will make you successful:
•Your ability to secure meetings with decision makers at enterprise customers
•Develop and deliver high quality presentations and proposals, collaborating with internal resources as needed
•Ability to handle objections in a consultative manner and earn the trusted advisor designation among your accounts
•4+ years of successful enterprise sales experience with quota attainment
•Must have experience with business texting services (SMS, MMS, RCS) and the US messaging ecosystem
•Demonstrated ability to communicate and present effectively at all levels of an organization
•Working knowledge of MS Office tools (Excel, Word, Powerpoint) and Salesforce.com (or equivalent CRM)
•Ability to log interactions and accurately forecast deal status and close dates
•Excellent listening, negotiations and presentation skills
•Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) and follow through with customer deliverables
•Detail oriented and methodical. Able to follow processes to success, but not afraid to make changes to evolve and improve those processes
•Coachable. Able to own mistakes, reflect, and take feedback with maturity and a willingness to improve.
•Impeccable integrity and ethical standards. Self-aware, accepting, honest, open, polite and respectful of others
View full descriptionApply
- Customer Retention – As an Account Director, you will own all aspects of retention in the existing customer base and also grow the business where needed. Manage/juggle multiple projects/cases within assigned accounts, work to address client requests/asks in a timely fashion that meets their expectation and our company goals. Communicates client needs in a clear and concise way to the Technical team and management; escalating appropriately as needed. This individual will be responsible for managing approximately 30+ accounts;
- Revenue Retention & Growth- Make customers raving fans of our products/services and support their adoption and drive account expansion through cross selling and upselling. Ability to identify ‘at risk’ accounts and nurture them back to health; Drive referrals from current customers & identify opportunities to grow business. Collaborates with sales team to reach prospective clients.
- Build Stronger Customer Relationships - A customer-driven focus with a passion for understanding customers and prospects better than any other vendor or consultant with whom they work. Know the client accounts well enough to anticipate needs and suggest options for utilizing our services in new and exciting ways. Schedule and facilitate regularly scheduled meetings with clients to understand their needs and address issues/future plans; Keeps records of client transactions, support tickets and feature requests and drives them to closure. Help steer product decisioning through knowledge of marketplace and prioritized feature lists;
- Contracts/Invoicing – Maintain clear understanding of contracted services and billables within named accounts; Create contract amendments with legal as needed to upsell/grow the accounts; review billing disputes with clients and address invoicing questions. Understand complex pricing models and assess impact to company before recommending pricing options to management;
- 5+ years of account management experience; Prior experience managing and retaining multiple accounts concurrently (10+);
- Extensive knowledge of the business messaging/SMS landscape and various use cases in which texting would prove beneficial for customers
- Strong communication skills – written and verbal;
- Experience up-leveling contacts (i.e.: building relationships with executives) at assigned accounts
- Ability to appropriately set client expectations and document commitments/timelines clearly to avoid confusion;
- Experience leading Business Reviews (weekly, quarterly, annually) with clients; Showcasing analysis of key metrics within the account and opps for growth;
- Excellent time management and organizational Skills; with a systematic approach for not letting things fall through the cracks
- Peers love working with you; you bring energy, integrity, and a relentless pursuit of success to the office culture
- Should be a quick learner
- Experience with Salesforce to track account activities, cases, opportunities, etc.
- Must be proficient in Excel, Powerpoint and Word
- Accountability – possesses a high say/do ratio; People can depend on you to meet your deliverables
Contractor, Telecommunications Financial Accountant
Short term contract position to verify and reconcile classification standards for IM (Item Master) and FAR (Fixed Asset Register) against existing assets and IFRS standards and TSA accounting requirements.
- Experience working with International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) as they apply to the telecommunications industry
- Working knowledge of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (TSA) accounting requirements
- Responsible to verify and reconcile classification standards for IM (Item Master) and FAR (Fixed Asset Register) against existing assets and IFRS standards and TSA accounting requirements
- Ability to travel within region
The Project Manager will be responsible for managing 2-4 projects concurrently and facilitating teamwork, communications, and correspondence between stakeholders across the Engineering, Product, Marketing, Legal, Security, Sales and Operations/IT organizations. This position works with noted cross-functional teams to ensure successful implementation of defined initiatives. The position requires knowledge and working experience with agile principles as scrum master. The Project Manager will be responsible for creating and maintaining detailed project schedules, issues and risks as well as conducting status meetings as needed with the project team. Additional responsibilities may include project financial tracking and status reporting to executive management.
- Certified Scrum Master certification and/or experience working in an agile environment using scrum framework
- 5+ years of Project Management experience
- Ability to prioritize and organize effectively
- Ability to develop strong working relationships with peers and project members
- Ability to communicate orally and in writing in a clear, accurate and straightforward manner
- Ability to show judgment and initiative to accomplish job duties
- Ability to make decisions and solve problems while working under pressure and tight timelines
- Organized with attention to detail
- PMP certification
- Knowledge of general infrastructure procedures (e.g. data center operations)
- Knowledge of infrastructure components and terminology (e.g. network switches)
- Knowledge of Marketing related terminology and website development life cycles
- Knowledge of AWS environments and technologies
- MS Project or similar scheduling/mgmt. tool
- MS Excel
We are looking for an individual who can support the promotion of iconectiv’s interests in the area of Trusted Communications within EMEA driven by our work in areas including secure verification services for evolving areas such as RCS Business Messaging and anti-spoofing where we are an industry leader working to stop illegal robocalls. In performing this role, the individual must develop strong working relationships with a variety of internal and external stakeholders, including business development, account management, product management, subject matter experts and engineering. The Presales role requires the individual to both support solution development and enable market, business and account development strategies. Additionally the role will engage with product management and engineering to deliver Voice of Customer feedback and input to product roadmaps.
The individual should be able to articulate and communicate information effectively with diverse audiences. with the ability to translate subject matter terminology into business terms to support product positioning and opportunity development.
The individual will be expected to have the following:
•Familiarity with the challenges facing service providers, and their enterprise customers, to enable and support trusted communications
•Capability to develop and maintain a high level of technical knowledge pertinent to trusted communications
•Ability to position iconectiv products against those of our competitors by highlighting their technical and business value
•Experience in establishing a thought leadership role with prospective customers and industry groups
•Experience in engaging prospective customers to nurture and shape opportunity development via interactions at CxO level through to hands-on technical staff
•Ability to support the sales team in developing and managing Technical and/or Territory Account Plans
•Ability to travel internationally on a regular basis for short periods of time
In addition, the candidate is expected to have:
•Minimum 5+ years of directly related work experience in a vendor, integrator and/or service provider
•Strong communications industry knowledge, including voice & messaging services, security and fraud prevention
•Demonstrative ability to develop and build successful consultative business relationships
•Leadership and decision making skills
•Degree or equivalent experience
Contractor, Taiwan Director of Marketing
In this business critical role you will be responsible for defining the broad marketing and marketing communications strategy, delivering the highest quality performance to support and maintain awareness and adoption of a new business to consumer text message option in Taiwan, with creativity in reaching out to the target audiences in the most effective manner. You will work closely and collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders to ensure a consistent, cohesive message is delivered. You will also take the lead in driving and managing a vendor in the strategic direction of all marketing and marketing communication-related activities, including Brand Management, Creative Development, Digital Marketing and Online advertising, Website development and maintenance, Research and Analytics, Event planning and execution and Promotional and Strategic Partnerships You will also be expected to be an expert providing key country customer insights to iconectiv and the marketing agency of record and direction to establish marketing plans that support business growth.
This position works with cross-functional teams and vendors to ensure successful market awareness and adoption. The country marketing director will be responsible for creating and maintaining go-to-market marketing plans that include detailed project schedules, issues and risks as well as conducting status meetings as needed with the team.
- Develop and execute on Go-to-Market and Product Launch plans
- Conduct market research and analysis and bring relevant information to the internal teams in clear and actionable ways.
- Assist in the development of messaging and sales enablement content that can effectively be used across departments and leveraged by corporate communications and sales.
- Vendor management
- Coordinate and effectively prioritize, oversee and facilitate projects and requests.
- Work with Sales and Product Management to ensure consistent content across all marketing channels.
- Ability to effectively communicate technical/complex information both verbally and in writing; analyze and problem solve a variety of issues; carry out strategic planning activities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Mandarin and an ability to work well in a team environment
- Market research, competitive intelligence and market analysis experience.
- Ability to show judgment and initiative to accomplish job duties
- Organized with attention to detail
- Ability to coordinate and effectively prioritize, oversee and facilitate projects and requests.
- Experience in the telecommunications and B2C messaging industry
- Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) from a four-year college or university; or equivalent combination of education and/or experience.
- Minimum 10 years of experience required
- Be experienced and well versed with local customs and manners.
- Travel 10-25%
View full descriptionApply
Director of Product Management
With nearly 80% of people using texting for business purposes, it has become an essential tool for doing business. Many see it as a simple solution for building brand equity and engagement while building customer trust. However, messaging is more than hitting the “send” button. Each message sent moves through a web of providers and applications before ever reaching its recipient. iconectiv’s TruReach Deliver Aerialink platform sits uniquely in in this messaging ecosystem to provide critical messaging services to both 3rd Party Messaging providers and enterprises. iconectiv is looking for a candidate that will drive growth and the direction for product development, enablement, and assist in the completion and execution of the iconectiv go-to-market strategy. We seek a candidate that has strong industry relationships and understands the ever changing dynamics of A2P (Application-to-Person) mobile messaging. The core focus of this product management position is to be innovative in the approach to solving our customers and prospects needs, transform the product in scope and scale, while helping ensure the market understands our progress. You will need to understand current trends driving the market place and have a good grasp of various technologies utilized in messaging communications today.
As the TruReach Deliver Aerialink Product Manager you will:
- Develop a business cases and manage the associated P&L
- Develop and manage the TruReach Deliver - Aerialink product roadmap, as changes in the market take place
- Manage the product development and enhancements working closely with the development organization, making decisions on investment and technology, writing requirements and being able to communicate the product strategy and corporate vision
- Assist in the development of Go-To-Market plans
- Assist in the development of the required collateral and target event attendance
- Develop strategic partnerships, where and when needed
- Identify potential M&A targets
- Attend customer meetings and work with Sales and program teams to help develop strategies to bring new features to market
- Attend Industry meetings, as applicable to product
- Develop clear and concise value propositions for the products
- Develop pricing model evaluations
- Understand and track the financial performance of the product line
- Work with a wide range of organizations in all aspects of bringing new and existing products into market and actively monitor/track the success of these plans
- Display a collaborative, positive attitude with desire to work in a demanding, fast paced, exciting and dynamic environment
- Exercise the Agile development process to create epics, features and user stories with a cross-organizational team.
- Demonstrate exceptional problem solving skills with unrelenting focus on practical business implications.
- 5+ year’s industry experience as a Product Manager
- 10+ years of mobile messaging experience.
- Have a thorough understanding of current communication network technology and its evolution, including SMS, MMS, connectivity (SMPP, APIs, MMx interfaces) and routing, preferably with an understanding of the global A2P landscape.
- Knowledge of various messaging technologies, interdependencies, and the industry plans to address emerging opportunities and markets, such as cPaaS, RCS, MaaP, and OTT.
- Knowledge and experience with various A2P pricing strategies, including understanding applicable costs associated with the delivery of messages through third-parties and terminating on operator networks.
- Dynamic understanding of threats to mobile messaging, including spam and fraud mitigation strategies.
- Ability to work with various stakeholders, internally and externally, and be able to build consensus within cross-functional teams.
- Demonstrated track record of launching new products and executing successful GTM plans
- Must possess excellent written communication and presentation skills and business acumen
- Up to 50% travel as required by business needs
View full descriptionApply
The candidate will be a key member of financial planning and analysis team supporting product line management. Responsibilities include leading the annual budgeting process, creating monthly forecasts, identifying variances and implementing corrective action as necessary. The role will be responsible for identifying process improvements, and implementing the methodologies that drive positive change. This position will require the ability to interact with all levels of the organization and deliver presentations to the management team. The candidate must be comfortable operating independently in a fast paced environment and must have strong analytical and financial system competencies.
•Drive and cultivate collaborative relationships with Product Management to facilitate an understanding of key business drivers of the financial results.
•Evaluate product performance to ensure consistency with short-term and long range goals.
•Coordinate and provide high quality budget and forecasts including variance analysis.
•Drive the communication and development of key performance indicators
•Monitor, track, and proactively report business performance, identifying issues, opportunities and challenges.
•Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance, MBA or CPA preferred.
•1 - 3 years of accounting and business finance experience, including budgeting, forecasting, financial modeling, and auditing
•Strong organizational skills, capacity to quickly identify problems and structure solutions, and to plan and prioritize multiple projects, while maintaining high quality and meeting or exceeding deadlines.
•Strong commercial sense, with the ability to link operational performance to financial results. This includes generating alternatives that drive positive change.
•Highly effective written, verbal, and presentation communication skills.
•Strong ability to articulate complicated financial information across levels, functions and geographic regions and cultures.
•Proven ability to work across organizations, influencing change and delivering results.
•Advanced PowerPoint and Excel skills including multi-level charting, scenario development, pivot tables, lookups and macros
Tier 2 Production Support
The incumbent in this position will provide end user support of applications and all iconectiv products that are deployed in different geographic locations as well as in USA. Strong Customer service, strong technical skills and other soft skills are non-negotiable, while basic PC, laptop and network connectivity troubleshooting skills are a must. We are looking for a Lead who has hands on experience for overseeing several Applications Support Engineers who are supporting proprietary and critical business applications while providing outstanding customer service.
This person must demonstrate very good technical skills, very good communication skills (both written and verbal) have self-initiative and self-direction in a fast paced, growth oriented company. Key responsibilities include:
· Supports the restoration of the application and service operation as quickly as possible to minimize the impact to customer’s business operations.
· Responsible for planning and coordinating all activities required to perform, monitor, and report on the incident remediation and Disaster Recovery efforts.
· Shall act as the Point of Contract (POC) for all Major Incident support and coordination. Responsible for the effective implementation of the Incident Management process and ensuring that incidents are managed and reported in accordance with the ITIL Incident Management process.
· Shall be the representative for the first stage of escalation for Incidents.
· Responsible for managing Tier 2 incident responses and resolutions.
· Responsible for ensuring that all incidents are properly resolved and closed. Responsible for providing recommendations to the CBP Incident Manager for the continuous improvement of Incident Management Process.
· Represent iconectiv and act as the direct link/ liaison between our staff and the customer during day-to-day operations.
· Support the following types of calls, questions, or tickets: o Customer Service o Application Troubleshooting
· Assimilate all provided training associated with the application, and processes/procedures
· Gain a full understanding of internal processes and assist as needed.
· Participate in discussions & brainstorming, review sessions on architecture, design, and logic.
· Work closely with a great, close-knit team.
· B.E degree in Computer Science, Electronics or Electrical Engineering is preferred
· Familiarity with Java Application Middleware; specifically Red Hat JBoss Enterprise Advanced Platform, Amazon Web Services is required
· Understanding of Relational Database Management System concepts and writing SQL queries; especially in the Oracle Database and MySQL is desired
· 5+ years of customer service experience
· 1+ years of supervisory experience is required
· Excellent technical troubleshooting experience is necessary.
· Excellent phone and verbal communication skills
· Application support experience is a Must
· Superior MS Office Skills
· Strong business writing skills and the ability to author professional memos, reports, and correspondences
· Experience with reporting, metrics, SLA management, and quality assurance
· Strong organizational skills and the ability to build effective working relationships
· Excellent work ethics and customer focus
· Initiative, critical thinking and good follow through are key characteristics
· Any experience with Service Now or Jira or similar ticketing system is a must
· ITIL certification is preferred
· Previous participation in a complete, ground-up product deployment
· Strong organizational skills, attention to detail and the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines.
· Willingness to work in a 24/7 environments in case the need arises
· Experience working with a diverse, global community is preferred
· Develop the ability to sense issues and activities and communicate/escalate effectively