be part of the team
A professionally challenging and rewarding place to work, we believe our employee’s knowledge, skills and experience are our most valued assets. We offer a competitive and comprehensive package that includes competitive base and incentive pay; medical, dental, life insurance; disability programs; Health Savings Account (HSA) and Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA); Savings/401(k), paid time off; education assistance and training. In addition to our full-time positions, we offer internships for students through our Intern University program and internships for professionals returning to the workforce through our affiliation with the Path Forward organization.
We are proud to be an EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled employer. The company's status is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor. Request Priority Protected Veteran Referrals. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing. Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws (FMLA, EEO, EPPA)
accommodations for applicants with disabilities
iconectiv is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and provides reasonable accommodation in its application process for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans. If you have difficulty using our online career page due to your disability and need accommodation, you may e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please use "Accommodation Request" as the subject line of your email or call us at 732-699-4414.
Senior Director, Budgeting and Planning
The candidate will be responsible for preparing the multi-year financial plan consistent with the strategic and operating direction provided by the BOD, CEO and senior management. This plan is typically required by the following stakeholders: Shareholders and BOD Members, lenders and large carrier customers and/or regulating agencies. Working in conjunction with senior management, the candidate will be responsible for the following:
•Preparing the 60 month financial plan including P&L, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow Statements,
•Preparing the tops down annual operating plan target and coordinating the bottoms up operating plan completion (“the Budget”). The primary deliverable is to timely obtain BOD approval of the annual operating plan target (by December of each year).
•implementing a recurring formal in-year forecasting process (preliminarily, 3x9, 6x6, 9x3, or a rolling 12 month forecast)
•assessing upcoming income tax liabilities and ensuring bottoms up cash forecasting includes these expected payments,
•projecting debt covenant compliance (potentially including Debt/Ebitda, FCR, Interest coverage ratios and excess cash sweeps,
•assessing the impact of proposed M&A and other potential investment
•supporting BOD and Bank meeting requirements
•ensuring lender compliance related to covenants and non-accounting obligations
•8 – 10 yrs.+ of demonstrated knowledge and experience in Corporate financial planning,
•Working knowledge of GAAP Accounting and Tax planning concepts
•Working knowledge of three statement financial modeling,
•Excellent analytical and communication skills capable leading multifunctional teams to common objective, and presenting results to C level staff
•Working knowledge of Financial planning and budgeting software,
•Management skills of up to team of three staff
•Undergraduate & masters in relevant field
•CPA Preferred but not required
NOC I Engineer
Your role as a NOC I Engineer is to ensure service platform health and integrity through system, application, network and database monitoring. In this position, you will play a crucial role in the Network Operations Center by being a key member of the service solution monitoring team. In addition to monitoring you will be required to provide support to the Customer Service and Operations Engineering teams to assist in troubleshooting service/system issues, collecting system/application/performance data, managing trouble tickets, performing notifications and escalations and system and application sanity testing.
You will have the following responsibilities:
• Production and Test environment platform monitoring for alarms and performance issues on systems, applications, databases and network/customer connectivity.
• Manage alarm events and technical application issues – creating, modifying, troubleshooting and closing trouble tickets and routing issues to appropriate teams or vendors to be investigated and provide assistance wherever needed or requested.
• Perform assigned daily, weekly and monthly operations maintenance duties.
• Perform basic system administrator functions such as: alarm detection, correlation and resolution; capture and review error logs, capture and analyze trace data, platform sanity testing, run performance and capacity analysis reports and provide overall system administration assistance whenever needed or requested.
• Support platform maintenance and testing initiatives.
• Support/Perform Project Tasks, Requirements and other Operations deliverables, as requested.
• Strictly adhere to standard Methods and Procedures (M&P) and Protocols defined for Operations Center personnel.
• Generate and maintain operational and technical documentation to support the development and/or improvement of all Operations initiatives - M&Ps, Standard Operations Procedures, MoPs, Testing Execution Records, and Technical Administration Guides.
• Mandatory attendance at staff meetings and training seminars.
• Successful completion of NOC Certification Training Curriculum.
• Must be available to work 24x7 rotating shifts including day, swing, nights, weekends and holidays.
• UNIX/Linux/Solaris experience and system administration knowledge.
• Previous experience in Network or Service Operations Center, technical troubleshooting, customer support, monitoring systems and knowledge of ticket and incident management, resolution and escalation processes.
• Knowledge of IT service operations and management. Experience in a customer care and technical support in an IT environment.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office Applications Suite and SharePoint.
• Proficiency with Written and Oral communications and documentation.
• Familiarity with ITIL standards, ServiceNow, Testing, Number Portability, Telecommunications and Networking is a plus.
• Personal Attributes: Must be a Team-player; good organizational, writing, and communication skills; customer and quality focused; highly-motivated and self-starter; innovative thinker; and able to work independently.
• Associates degree, college or equivalent experience in technology related field.
• Minimum of 2 years of relevant working experience.
Customer Support Care Center Lead
This customer support care center Lead is a Full Time position. The incumbent in this position will provide end user support of applications and all iconectiv products that are deployed in different geographic locations as well as in USA. Strong Customer service, strong technical skills and other soft skills are non-negotiable, while basic PC, laptop and network connectivity troubleshooting skills are a must. We are looking for a Lead who has hands on experience for overseeing several Applications Support Engineers who are supporting proprietary and critical business applications while providing outstanding customer service. This person must demonstrate very good technical skills, very good communication skills (both written and verbal) have self-initiative and self-direction in a fast paced, growth oriented company.
Key responsibilities includes:
• Supports the restoration of the application and service operation as quickly as possible to minimize the impact to customer’s business operations.
• Responsible for planning and coordinating all activities required to perform, monitor, and report on the incident remediation efforts.
• Shall act as the Point of Contract (POC) for all Major Incident support and coordination. Responsible for the effective implementation of the Incident Management process and ensuring that incidents are managed and reported in accordance with the ITIL Incident Management process.
• Shall be the representative for the first stage of escalation for Incidents.
• Responsible for managing Tier 2 incident responses.
• Responsible for ensuring that all incidents are properly resolved and closed. Responsible for providing recommendations to the CBP Incident Manager for the continuous improvement of Incident Management Process.
• Represent iconectiv and act as the direct link/ liaison between our staff and the customer during day to day operations.
• Support the following types of calls, questions, or tickets:
o Customer Service
o Application Troubleshooting
• Assimilate all provided training associated with the application, and processes/procedures
• Gain a full understanding of internal processes and assist as needed.
• Participate in discussions & brainstorming, review sessions on architecture, design, and logic.
• Work closely with a great, close-knit team.
o B.E degree in Computer Science, Electronics or Electrical Engineering is preferred
o 5 to 8 + years of customer service experience
o 1+ years of supervisory experience is required
o Excellent phone and verbal communication skills
o Application support experience is a Must
o Superior MS Office Skills
o Strong business writing skills and the ability to author professional memos, reports, and correspondences
o Experience with reporting, metrics, SLA management, and quality assurance
o Strong organizational skills and the ability to build effective working relationships
o Excellent work ethics and customer focus
o Initiative, critical thinking and good follow through are key characteristics
o Any experience with Service Now or Jira or similar ticketing system is a must
o ITIL certification is preferred
• Previous participation in a complete, ground-up product deployment
• Familiarity with Java Application Middleware; specifically Red Hat JBoss Enterprise Advanced Platform is a plus
• Understanding of Relational Database Management System concepts and writing SQL queries; especially in the Oracle Database product line is desired
• Strong organizational skills, attention to detail and the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines.
• Willingness to work in a 24/7 environments in case the need arises
• Experience working with a diverse, global community is preferred
• Develop the ability to sense issues and activities and communicate/escalate effectively
Marketing & Events Intern
• Support the execution of the company’s MARCOM strategy
• Provide logistical, administrative and on-site support for internal and external events
• Research and update overall industry events and conference calendar
• Learn to write RFPs for user meetings for 2019/2020 (CIGRR/CL)
• Become knowledgeable and track opportunities available within existing memberships
• Learn to write RFPs for user meetings for 2019/2020 (CIGRR/CL)
• Evaluate event participation and determine return on investment
Enrolled at University with GPA of 3.0 or higher, in Public Relations, Marketing or Communications · Well organized with attention to detail. · Excellent verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal skills. Strong organizational skills.
Additional Skills: Microsoft Office
Relocation Benefits: This position is not eligible for relocation assistance.View full descriptionApply